Realme 7i has started receiving Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 update in India. The smartphone joined the Early Access program for Realme UI 2.0 in February, and the final updates are here 3 months later. The update comes as RMX2103_11_C.05 for the smartphone.
The Android 11 update for Realme 7i is 801MB in size says the reports from the brand’s community forums under the name RMX2103_11_C.05. The company announced the rollout via a blog post on their website. Multiple users have also reported its rollout on Twitter and the Realme Community forums.
The screenshots shared by users on the Web show that Realme 7i update is offering an optimised gaming experience through the inbuilt Immersive mode. There is also an ability to customise Game Assistant on the smartphone.
The update brings a lot of changes to the Realme 7i phone that was launched last year with Android 10. It includes new features like New App Drawer, System Cloner, Quick Return Bubble, Third-party Icon Support, Redesigned Notification Panel, Revamped Always-On display but the key optimizations include a better Dark Mode and Optimized Night Charging that uses an AI algorithm to control charging speed at night to extend the 5,000 mAh battery’s life.
After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. So, Realme says that the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which might lead to slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Realme suggests the users to leave the phone for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, after that the will get back to normal.
What to expect in the new Realme UI 2.0 ?
- With the new update on Realme 7i, the users can personalize the user interface to their choice by creating custom wallpapers. Also, the Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported. With this update, the editing page of Smart Sidebar is now optimized and two tabs are displayed and the order of items are customizable. Optimized “Auto brightness”. Users can now remove a folder or combine with another in the launcher.
- Users can choose from three Dark mode options: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light. They can also now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized Night Charging that uses an AI algorithm to control charging speed at night to extend the 5,000 mAh battery’s life.
- New “Tone tunes” have been added so now onwards the consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody. Users can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. Weather animations have been added to enhance the experience. Vibration effects have been optimized for text input and gameplay.
- With new “System cloner” users can create a system clone from their main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- Users can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app. They can also now turn “App lock” on or off from the Quick Settings option. Users can quickly display their personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when the screen is locked. With the optimized “Permission manager” users can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- To enhance the experience of gamers, an Immersive mode has been added which reduces disturbances while gaming so that they can stay focused. Also they can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- Personal hotspot can be shared now via a QR code.
- A Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature has been added which allows users to sync the photos in their Private Safe to the cloud. Also the photo editing feature has been optimized with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters. Users can also back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone. They can also select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Camera now has shortcuts added to instantly share and edit photos or videos. The level and grid features has also been added. Also an inertial zoom feature has been added to make the zooming smoother during video shooting.
- A Sleep Capsule has been added which will help the user schedule downtime and secure their sleep time.
- With the “Sound amplifier” users can now amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
The update is now being rolled out in a staged manner. It will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in the coming days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
Thank You for reading.
You can also read our latest article here:
Here’s the link to our latest video: